Please Come Home - Dustin Kensrue

• 5 years later...
26 minutes ago, andysrobbins said:

hmmm... I was hoping this would be on MerchNow but it's not. finally have a chance to sell my Enjoy the Ride version, as I am trying to rid my collection of most of his releases

Gotta be the first person who wished they could buy something from MerchNow.

That being said, if this is actually an equal vision pressing and not ETR licensing from them again then you can probably bank on the EV MN store having something once they get around to officially announcing it.

24 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Gotta be the first person who wished they could buy something from MerchNow.

That being said, if this is actually an equal vision pressing and not ETR licensing from them again then you can probably bank on the EV MN store having something once they get around to officially announcing it.

only because I hate ordering from Amazon. would rather get it direct from band, label, or label's online store.

• 1 month later...

• banner2017.jpg

ABOUT TEN BANDS ONE CAUSE

Ten Bands re-issue their albums on limited edition pink vinyl, all for one cause. This is the 4th year for the initiative that has raised over $144,000 for Gilda’s Club NYC, an organization that provides community support for both those diagnosed with cancer and their caretakers. It is named after comedian Gilda Radner, who passed away from cancer at the age of 43 in 1989. 

This year’s limited pink vinyl are from Metallica, Portugal. The Man, Lord Huron, Dustin Kensrue, Gary Clark Jr, Lucinda Williams, Mastodon, Four Year Strong, Blue October and GWAR. The releases will be available for purchase at retailers nationwide wherever vinyl is sold, and proceeds will sponsor Gilda’s Club NYC. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...