Please Come Home - Dustin Kensrue

What other releases are you currently trying to ink?

working on a ton of things with both indies and majors. Once things more further along and confirmed then I will update everyone, as usual. No need to get myself or anyone else's hopes up without a definite answer. Anyone who wants to email us requests, we are more than happy to look into

• 3 weeks later...
new news? how many, different variants, album art?

order is being placed this week, will have more details and expected release date in a couple weeks. 1000 total copies though, 500 hot topic on one color and 500 on another for etr/evr webstore

Oh cool, I will only have to spend $$ on two LPs!

• 2 weeks later...
Stoked that there are two variants, but I hate tracking down hot topic copies here in Canada. Oh well, I'll make it happen even if I have to fork out a bit extra

My HT usually gets everything if not there are always a bunch of others around me if when the time comes you're looking for the HT color PM and I'm sure we can figure something out.

-Steve

Stoked that there are two variants, but I hate tracking down hot topic copies here in Canada. Oh well, I'll make it happen even if I have to fork out a bit extra

My HT usually gets everything if not there are always a bunch of others around me if when the time comes you're looking for the HT color PM and I'm sure we can figure something out.

-Steve

Wow dude, that would be greatly appreciated!

which one is the hot topic version? I hope the white, bacause I need the Brown:)

we havent decided which color is going to be hot topic and which is going to be etr/evr webstore yet.

In regards to the 50 randomly mixed records, 25 will be put into the hot topic variant order and 25 will be randomly inserted into the etr web orders. Wanted to experiment with something different for this one, are people digging this idea?

which one is the hot topic version? I hope the white, bacause I need the Brown:)

we havent decided which color is going to be hot topic and which is going to be etr/evr webstore yet.

In regards to the 50 randomly mixed records, 25 will be put into the hot topic variant order and 25 will be randomly inserted into the etr web orders. Wanted to experiment with something different for this one, are people digging this idea?

Cool with me