Awesome Jimmy Eat World Vinyl News!

gabe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abravemorning

From what I understand, Clarity might be difficult to get repressed, as Big Wheel Rec went under and Capitol still owns the rights.

I would assume these represses would be on Western Tread.

From what I understand, Clarity might be difficult to get repressed, as Big Wheel Rec went under and Capitol still owns the rights.

Yeah but you have to wonder how Big Wheel got them, maybe Capitol only has CD rights or something of that nature?

Yeah but you have to wonder how Big Wheel got them, maybe Capitol only has CD rights or something of that nature?

Capitol licensed the LP rights exclusively to BWR. so i think Capitol still has the rights to them (both CD and LP).

Capitol licensed the LP rights exclusively to BWR. so i think Capitol still has the rights to them (both CD and LP).

Was Jim at all involved with BWR? I could have sworn I read somewhere he was...

Was Jim at all involved with BWR? I could have sworn I read somewhere he was...

i don't know if Jim was involved with BWR apart from the fact that they probably developed a good friendship after releasing the Jejune/JEW split.

it'd be great to see the old albums reissued (even though i've got them all), but i'm not holding my breath.

Back when I once worked at an indie record shop (went out of business, what a shocker) I was able to score probably 10+ copies of Clarity on 2xLP on all sorts of different colors from revHQ. For some reason no one was aware that you could still buy them for less than $15 so just about every copy that I put up on eBay went for $50+. I only have one copy left now and I kind of regret selling all but one but hey... I was laughing all the way to the bank.

Back when I once worked at an indie record shop (went out of business, what a shocker) I was able to score probably 10+ copies of Clarity on 2xLP on all sorts of different colors from revHQ. For some reason no one was aware that you could still buy them for less than $15 so just about every copy that I put up on eBay went for $50+. I only have one copy left now and I kind of regret selling all but one but hey... I was laughing all the way to the bank.

yah i figured revhq had them somewhat recently.. they still have them up on the site but it says "out of stock".

im content with the jimmy eat workd vinyl i have but wouldnt mind clarity on color...