DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE "Plans" 2xLP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest markovianprocess
[image]

DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE "Plans" 2xLP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/BARK47

Barsuk's distributor just contacted us saying that they had more copies of "Plans" and that this was the last of them before Barsuk did a repress. I don't think there will be anything to distinguish the pressings, but if you want one soon, pick it up from us.

Death Cab represses? Oh lets hope they'll do Transatlanticism and some older releases.

I am new to this site and message board so forgive me if this is a silly question... if the link to purchase this is just bringing me to a featured items page rater than to the page to purchase, does that mean this record has sold out?

No such thing as silly questions...just silly people... ;)

Just playing with ya. You are correct, if the link takes you to the front featured page, then the item is sold out.

And welcome to VC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...

Didn't see this mentioned anywhere, Bandbox released a new pressing of Plans of coke bottle clear in December, limited to 1000 and the first time this album is being pressed on colored vinyl. $36 shipped, promo code 'rocks' gets 10% off. Going off Discogs, also looks like this one has a different matrix/runout + was pressed at a different plant than previous pressings.

https://bandboxrocks.com/collections/bandbox-artists/products/death-cab-for-cutie?variant=36819525501089

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, rooks said:

Damn that looks cool, too bad I refuse to support subscription services that offer reverse-discounts for "non-members". 

$29 is already robbery for a 1xLP. The upcharge to $36 before shipping is beyond absurd. 

I just got this record in the mail from Bandbox last week and it looks and sounds great. It’s a double LP, hand-numbered, and also comes with a really cool DCFC zine. I initially subscribed for $29 so I could save a few bucks (shipping was also free) and skipped my next month’s subscription because I didn’t really want or need any of the other records on their site. I decided to cancel my membership for the time being but you can easily re-subscribe. I would definitely recommend Bandbox, their customer support is also really friendly and quick to respond to any questions. 

10 minutes ago, illkeepyouinmind said:

I just got this record in the mail from Bandbox last week and it looks and sounds great. It’s a double LP, hand-numbered, and also comes with a really cool DCFC zine. I initially subscribed for $29 so I could save a few bucks (shipping was also free) and skipped my next month’s subscription because I didn’t really want or need any of the other records on their site. I decided to cancel my membership for the time being but you can easily re-subscribe. I would definitely recommend Bandbox, their customer support is also really friendly and quick to respond to any questions. 

at least it's a 2xlp, I guess.

10 hours ago, illkeepyouinmind said:

As a famous complainer of the rising prices of vinyl, when I received this from Bandbox I felt like the price accurately reflected what I received.  The zine that comes with it in a way it's own insert and the overall quality of the pressing it great.