Only Children - Change of Living LP - SHIPPING

The Only Children's Change of Living LP is finally up for preoder via Art of the Underground.

Limited to only 500 copies so I'm sure it will sell quickly.

http://www.artoftheunderground.com/releases.php

[image]

Both Only Children albums have been fantastic, yet both are very different from one another.

Art of the Underground is one of the best labels in the world right now and has been for some time now, so support Alex and his future releases by ordering this LP and other releases from AotU (might I suggest the Ergs!/Lemuria 7"!)

I think the label intends to release the new album, Keeper of Youth, at some point as well. I'm sure a quick sell through of the 1st LP would help speed that process up...so make it happen!

I was so disappointed in this band -- I loved the direction the Anniversary went on Your Majesty, but two albums of half-baked country later tell me that this dude's totally lost his spark.

Justin's new "band," White Flight, is even worse. It's just weird noise and field recordings.

I was so disappointed in this band -- I loved the direction the Anniversary went on Your Majesty, but two albums of half-baked country later tell me that this dude's totally lost his spark.

Justin's new "band," White Flight, is even worse. It's just weird noise and field recordings.

you are high dude, the only children and white flight are both incredibly good

• 2 weeks later...
I was dissappointed when I ordered one of the 7" they released with handdrawn sleeves and mine just had hearts all over it. I mean, the concept stands pretty cool regardless, but I guess it just my luck that I got stuck with one of the few not really awesome ones.

if youre looking to part ways wih this let me know...

I was dissappointed when I ordered one of the 7" they released with handdrawn sleeves and mine just had hearts all over it. I mean, the concept stands pretty cool regardless, but I guess it just my luck that I got stuck with one of the few not really awesome ones.

yeah i got stuck with a pretty lackluster one too but never the less, im glad i got one...

[image]

• 2 weeks later...