What's on Ebay

there's a thread like this on the nofxwiki board. yeah, most of that stuff happens, i'd think. but other times people post some cool stuff thats on ebay, not necessarily records. for example, i posted the link to Kris Roe's auction on ebay. he's selling the guitar amp that he bought from Chris from Jawbreaker. the amp used to belong to Blake from Jawbreaker and also Ian MacKaye. and it's signed.

or they post stuff that's ridiculous, like a record that's still available new from No Idea for $2.25 going for $12 or 13, or someone trying to sell a record for twice it's worth (like the Gimme Gimmes bowling bag set that the guy's selling for $600)

i think it's good for some people hare and it's not good for the rest of people here.

it's good because we can share what happend on ebay and it's a fair opportunity for some member here who always sell records on ebay.

it's not good because the auction competitive will gain automatically....like benchwarmer said on his quote.

anyway,i ever did both....tell to people here about ebay record auctions like tell the others about Every Time I Die : Colour Box Set...and keep my ebay search results as secret....but i never win the items that i keep the search result as secret....

ha ha ha

there's a thread like this on the nofxwiki board. yeah, most of that stuff happens, i'd think. but other times people post some cool stuff thats on ebay, not necessarily records. for example, i posted the link to Kris Roe's auction on ebay. he's selling the guitar amp that he bought from Chris from Jawbreaker. the amp used to belong to Blake from Jawbreaker and also Ian MacKaye. and it's signed.

or they post stuff that's ridiculous, like a record that's still available new from No Idea for $2.25 going for $12 or 13, or someone trying to sell a record for twice it's worth (like the Gimme Gimmes bowling bag set that the guy's selling for $600)

That amp went for over two grand! It had quite the legacy, too. Wish I had the cash to blow on cool shit like that.

EDIT: I went from 8 karma to 0 in 24 hours. There's some negative nancies on this board.

That amp went for over two grand! It had quite the legacy, too. Wish I had the cash to blow on cool shit like that.

EDIT: I went from 8 karma to 0 in 24 hours. There's some negative nancies on this board.

yea, mine got cut in half too, who knows.

Is the Ataris guy that broke? I knew he was selling lyrics sheets and stuff as well.

Help me pay my mortgage, please!

Alkaline Trio/Smoking Popes split 7-inch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150149516275

Finch "What It Is To Burn" 2xLP autographed:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150149517581

nice I've wanted to pick up that smoking popes split

• 2 weeks later...