recent purchases: everything else version

Guest drahtuos

Sounds like the best baptism ever!

oh it was something all right. almost got me arrested though! luckily when cops see me drinking in public, they just end up laughing at me because I'm fucking hilarious when I'm wasted and then just drive away. This has happened more than once, amazingly enough.

Just make sure if they ever try to bust you that you never use the phrase, "It was going fine until the chimp lost control of the van". Apparently, that doesn't go over well.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh it was something all right. almost got me arrested though! luckily when cops see me drinking in public, they just end up laughing at me because I'm fucking hilarious when I'm wasted and then just drive away. This has happened more than once, amazingly enough.

Just make sure if they ever try to bust you that you never use the phrase, "It was going fine until the chimp lost control of the van". Apparently, that doesn't go over well.

they don't buy that? i don't know what kind of cops you're getting busted by ...

Guest drahtuos

i already own it on two other formats but i had to pick up the cd version of 'all reflections drained' by xasthur when i saw that it came with a bonus disc totaling just over 51 minutes of song. thats not a bonus disc, thats another album. being as obsessed with xasthur as i am i couldn't resist, traded in my demi lovato cd and gave the man (his name is kenny) at the register the nine dollars i had in my pocket to cover the rest. a satisfying purchase.

Two more of these puppies:

[image]

Parallels 4 upgrade

Equal Exchange French Roast coffee beans

Rizla rolling papers

Dr. Bronner's Peppermint soap

Netflix subscription

Harper's renewal subscription

Z Magazine renewal subscription

Percocet 10/325

Flexeril 10mg

Taiyo Yuden CDRs

HP toner cartridge

Apature Accusound BL-4 Silver speaker cable, bi-wire

Taiyo Yuden CDRs

I never bought into that "better then others dye stuff". I supposed if I need to burn something important I would, but I usually just get the cheapest cd-rs so long as they are not silver tops.

Silver tops is the reason I started buying these, ha.

I get them super cheap from some webstore, they turn out to be $0.35 each. I have stayed with them cos after thousands of CDRs burned, I've never had a coaster. That right there is worth the extra coin.

They just have a better track record - and since I collect/trade recordings of independent origin (I probably have over 5,000 live recordings, unreleased studio albums, etc.) that track record is important.

Blah, blah, blah.