San Diego record stores?

Haven't been on the board in forever, but I was wondering if anyone knew any good record shops in the San Diego area?

The girl and I are going to Comic-Con in July and we were going to try and do some sightseeing/shopping. We're staying right next to the Convention Center and the Gaslamp area, but we'll probably have a car so anywhere within half an hour would probably be ideal.

Lou's Records is probably the best but thats in Encinitas

Music Trader

Off the Record

M-Theory

Taang Records

Thirsty Moon Records

Off The Record doesn't sell much stuff that's new. Lots of cool stuff but's all vintage stuff and it's pretty pricey. But it's a really cool shop down in Hillcrest and they do have some neat stuff. A very diverse store.

Lous is pretty good about carrying new ish stuff, but they don't restock too often and my roommates and I raid it frequently.

Don't know much about the others. You'll have a blast in SD though. Just thought I'd throw out the few things I knew about these couple of record stores. I guess it depends what you're looking for?

Thanks for the info! It at least gives me places to start looking for. I recognized Taang from Rat-a-tat-tat birds. I like to look for whatever, I can buy newer stuff online.

We were at Comic-Con last year and San Diego was a blast. It's a lovely city and the weather is a perfect escape from Phoenix in July.

Thanks again.