BRANDTSON Dial In Sounds Tests - LAST COPY UP NOW

Just giving you guys a headsup. The Test presses for Brandtson's dial in sounds are going up for sale a week from today: Tuesday, April 7. They'll be available in our webstore at http://dreamover.bigcartel.com Go there now for more detailed photos.

These have beautiful handmade covers done by Joe Proffitt of Ohio Pride Ltd.

There are only 12 copies in existence, and only 7 will go on sale next week.

[image]

[image]

[image]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this record only available at the dreamover store or can i get anywhere else? tried to order it but the damn dreamover-store won't let me coz i'm from germany. emailed dreamover twice - no response. pm'd him here - same as email, no response. i really wanna buy this shit. maybe someone here can help a brother out and get it for me - will cover all costs!

@dreamover: you SUCK!

whoa whoa. For a few weeks the site has been able to ship to Germany. I've had about 4 orders from Germany. I don't have any pms from you. If you still can't get it to work, look in the store, email me what you want and your address and email [email protected] and I'll send an invoice. You can also get it at vinylcollective and interpunk. Once again, sorry about the issues but I have no emails or pms from you and I do my best to answer every inquiry and do everything I can to make things work.

BTW, limited quantities: right now you can get one of the last copies on blue along with the two other color variants for only $10 each! ($30 for the package!)

Right this second might also be a good time for ONE of you to check out the store to find a little something ;)

Http://dreamover.bigcartel.com

Remember the days when you couldn't buy a test pressing of a record less than a month after it's been released?

I know you're just trying to cover your expenses, man, but this whole thing has just made me feel uncomfortable. You've practically been shoving this release down peoples' throats. It's weird, and it's not really how I've ever seen any other label, new or old, function.

Remember the days when you couldn't buy a test pressing of a record less than a month after it's been released?

I know you're just trying to cover your expenses, man, but this whole thing has just made me feel uncomfortable. You've practically been shoving this release down peoples' throats. It's weird, and it's not really how I've ever seen any other label, new or old, function.

well he doesn't have the #1 toilet paper rag out there pushing his shit ::)

also, virgil has sold tests less than a month after a release was out. did this make you uncomfortable? sabot sold a test for the NMB, but the fucking album hasn't even came out yet, and that was over a year ago. no idea has tests in their store and at their yard sale at the fest. asbestos always seems to sell tests, how else does minty get them all? he's far from the first label to sell a test pressing so quickly after it's been released. stop acting high and mighty and like you're the "old guy" in this music shit.

well he doesn't have the #1 toilet paper rag out there pushing his shit ::)

also, virgil has sold tests less than a month after a release was out. did this make you uncomfortable? sabot sold a test for the NMB, but the fucking album hasn't even came out yet, and that was over a year ago. no idea has tests in their store and at their yard sale at the fest. asbestos always seems to sell tests, how else does minty get them all? he's far from the first label to sell a test pressing so quickly after it's been released. stop acting high and mighty and like you're the "old guy" in this music shit.

I don't recall Virgil selling any test pressings less than a month after a record release unless it happened to line up with one of his holiday sales. Nor do I recall any of the people/labels mentioned above spend so much time practically begging people to buy said test pressings.

Thanks for insulting what I do for a living, though. That really added to the discussion. Not sure what your issue with me is, but take it to PMs.