Jesu Sundown/Sunrise clear uk press

i have this on clear/grey, first press. scored it from southern us awhile back for $14 ppd.

you know, i tried that, but couldnt get the us webstore to work. so i assumed the only way to order from them was through the euro site [which costs substantially more than $14ppd]. is there some secret link im not seeing on the us site? so strange.

i have this on clear/grey, first press. scored it from southern us awhile back for $14 ppd.

you know, i tried that, but couldnt get the us webstore to work. so i assumed the only way to order from them was through the euro site [which costs substantially more than $14ppd]. is there some secret link im not seeing on the us site? so strange.

no, see... i couldnt figure it out either. so i emailed southern us and was like whats up with the jesu - sundown/sunrise lps and the guy emailed me back and said we havent got them yet but we'll put you on a waiting list for when they come in. well like 5 days later, he emailed me and said they were in and that it was 14 ppd and gave the paypal address. i have no idea why those records were never on the site itself.

no, see... i couldnt figure it out either. so i emailed southern us and was like whats up with the jesu - sundown/sunrise lps and the guy emailed me back and said we havent got them yet but we'll put you on a waiting list for when they come in. well like 5 days later, he emailed me and said they were in and that it was 14 ppd and gave the paypal address. i have no idea why those records were never on the site itself.

thats awesome man. good for you. i wish i had been forward thinking enough to just ask what the deal was. i wont ever hesitate again.