Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

16 minutes ago, DC1221 said:

Need some perspective here.

Got my order today and it has seam splits. Fucking USPS sent it from Boston to NJ to fucking LA back to me in Philly. The seam splits are a bummer, but I probably won't ever sell it. Should I contact Newbury for a replacement?

Only if they're on black.

16 hours ago, DC1221 said:

Need some perspective here.

Got my order today and it has seam splits. Fucking USPS sent it from Boston to NJ to fucking LA back to me in Philly. The seam splits are a bummer, but I probably won't ever sell it. Should I contact Newbury for a replacement?

I'd ask if they have any spare sleeves, no harm in asking. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

End of an era here, folks:

Beginning January 1, 2019 the Ten Club Single will be discontinued.

We hope that you have enjoyed these special collectibles over the past 25+ years.

All members who purchased or renewed their membership in 2017 and/or 2018 will still receive the MP3 downloads of the Ten Club Single for those years. Members who purchased or renewed their membership at the Analog level in 2017 and/or 2018 will also receive the limited edition vinyl for those years once physical production is complete.

Pearl Jam and all of us at Ten Club appreciate the loyalty and dedication from our members. It has been amazing to watch the fan club evolve over the years into the tight-knit community it is today, and we’re excited to see what the future holds.

Thank you,

Pearl Jam & Ten Club

https://pearljam.com/news/important-change-to-ten-club-membership-benefits

• 3 months later...