Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

7 minutes ago, simple_torture said:

Have you hung around the Mystery Box thread at the Pit at all? Not sure if anyone's received that specific poster, but it might be worth searching and offering for it.

I have. I just recently got into the poster thing and I’m trying to collect the shows I went to. Sure regret not getting Pittsburgh! But yeah I actually got a mystery box for the first time, on the small chance that I would get Pittsburgh. Got a very cool poster from Werchter, Belgium instead. One guy did post that he got Pittsburgh in his mystery box. My heart sank a little when I saw that. I told him if he ever considers selling it to let me know, but he said he was very fortunate to receive it and would let me know if he ever decided to sell it. There are certainly a few options out there to buy them, but I don’t think they’re aligned with current market value. 

8 minutes ago, simple_torture said:

Have you hung around the Mystery Box thread at the Pit at all? Not sure if anyone's received that specific poster, but it might be worth searching and offering for it.

At least one person snagged one. I think it's a nice poster, but the value PJ people put on posters seems truly random. If I'm being honest, I will say that most of their posters aren't all that attractive, in my opinion. I think Thomas is my favorite of the artists who work with them.

8 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

At least one person snagged one. I think it's a nice poster, but the value PJ people put on posters seems truly random. If I'm being honest, I will say that most of their posters aren't all that attractive, in my opinion. I think Thomas is my favorite of the artists who work with them.

Yeah it’s a bit of a bummer for me that one of the shows I attended has such a sought-after poster. The value is getting out of hand and somewhat unreasonable, but people have been willing to pay for it, driving it up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Red version of Easy Street for sure. Hope they make a ton, because I will probably forget. Doing a morning drive to Russian River for all day Pliny the Elder drinking. Summer!

It would be funny if they did a surprise new album drop. All the whiners could stop whining until it came out and then comparisons to Backspacer and Lightning Bolt would run rampant, so more whining. :unsure: