Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

4 hours ago, jhulud said:

10C put up copies of the RSD black edition of Easy Street up. Surprise move. 

https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items/pearl-jam-live-at-easy-street-rsd-edition-black-vinyl

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a copy. I was disappointed to find out earlier today that, after having sold my black RSD copy yesterday because I had a red copy on the way, I went to check my order status for said red copy only to find out that I must have not submitted the order. What a dope. 

The shipping (even just in the US) is, once again, significantly higher than almost anyone else in the business, but the sting of having to pay it wears off by the time it arrives. Excited about the show and getting to spin it....next summer, maybe? (I still haven't unwrapped my Missoula vault.)

3 hours ago, teakay said:

Looking for someone to buy this for me, I can’t bring myself to fork up the $25 subscription fee just to order a $50 vinyl. 

So the past 2 went live to everyone after a month or two and we’re available in the store after they shipped. They make so many of these vaults now, you’ll be able to get one. 

2 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

Damn, that Canadian shipping is crazy! What service do they use where it costs that much?

Even their US prices are double what they should be if they just used the US Postal Service. Instead they use UPS's "Mail Innovations" which as I understand it starts off with UPS and then they give it to the local postal service for final delivery.

21 hours ago, mikeyfoo7 said:

Cdn shipping has dropped back down to their ‘standard’ prices... ordered up! 

I might be crazy, but I think US prices have dropped a bit, too. I seem to remember my total being greater than $70 when I first added it to my cart on Saturday, no it's a few bucks lower.