Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

4 hours ago, fish said:

Wonder if this is a repress? It's a preorder for Sept. 13th. Either way, I have a red and am happy having that. This is a cool opportunity for those who don't have it.

It is a repress. BM has this listed on their description:

"Please note the same UPC was used for the RSD April 2019 version and the September 13 2019 version. New copies after September 2019 will be the single disc black vinyl version and not the original RSD 2019 pressing. Pre-owned copies that come into stock could be either."

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, DC1221 said:

Black Friday RSD release

https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/11800

418461606735:800.jpg

Side A: 1. “Oceans” 2. “State Of Love And Trust” 3. “Alive” 4. “Black”
Side B: 1. “Jeremy” 2. “Even Flow” 3. “Porch”

I think I saw the pressing was 13000, lol

1 hour ago, highfives said:

Is there any difference between the RSD and repress of Easy Street?

They are supposedly the same. Bullmoose had posted this about it. But I don't know if the runouts are the same or not to know if it's really identical.

"Please note the same UPC was used for the RSD April 2019 version and the September 13 2019 version. New copies after September 2019 will be the single disc black vinyl version and not the original RSD 2019 pressing. Pre-owned copies that come into stock could be either."

• 3 weeks later...

It seems that No Code is being reissued? Got this from an email from MerchBar

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of No Code, Pearl Jam reissues No Code on 150-gram vinyl. This is the first time the album has been available on the format since its original release and the first time the album is being mastered specifically for vinyl, by Grammy Award-winning engineer Bob Ludwig. It features recreations of their original packaging, including the set of nine random replica Polaroids/lyric cards The 1996 sessions for No Code featured longtime producer Brendan O'Brien (his third consecutive collaboration with the band) and drummer Jack Irons, who’d joined the band at the end of the Vitalogy sessions. They explored new approaches to writing and recording, developing songs out of jam sessions and eschewing their stadium-grunge style for self-examining ballads, garage rock and even psychedelic sounds. No Code became the band’s third consecutive No. 1 album, with lead single "Who You Are"topping Billboard’s Modern Rock chart.

https://www.merchbar.com/rock-alternative/pearl-jam/pearl-jam-no-code-vinyl-reissue

• 3 weeks later...