Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

33 minutes ago, bungie said:

Crap!  Ordered from Antones and they already cancelled my order! 🤬

Shit, I was worried that might happen but it was worth a shot.   Looks like they took the product page down also.  You just never know with some of these online storefronts. 

2 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Never heard of graywhale. Looks like their website is identical to that of Bullmoose. Any connection between these shops?

Looks like it's a chain of stores in Utah. 

It does look like they are using the same interface Bull Moose eas using, but they changes theirs about a month and a half ago. 

5 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Never heard of graywhale. Looks like their website is identical to that of Bullmoose. Any connection between these shops?

2 hours ago, simple_torture said:

Looks like it's a chain of stores in Utah. 

It does look like they are using the same interface Bull Moose eas using, but they changes theirs about a month and a half ago. 

1 hour ago, timsimmons said:

Zia uses the same template. Theres a couple of types of shop templates that are used between several shops.

They’re all part of the Department of Record Stores coalition and share a lot of promo materials, site designs, etc. They also have a partnership with RSD stuff, etc:

https://deptofrecordstores.com/

On 12/19/2019 at 10:47 AM, kisol said:

I just checked here again and it was/is listed as in stock and let me check out.  Already got email confirmation as well.

Third try for me.  Already had two other orders cancelled elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...