Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

48 minutes ago, museummouth said:

$35 black 2XLP that’s only 3 sides and one with an etching. I’ll wait for it to drop on Amazon in a year or two but I’m excited to listen to it. 

I wish I was still excited for PJ releases. Only album I like or has any replay value since Yield has been Avocado

Got the bundle with a quickness.

Already the complaining has begun: only two tickets per order, no combo with a CD, U.S. shows announced after EU shows to trick people into going to the Eu shows, didn't get my code(literally minutes after it was announced), no colored vinyl ... 

I hope the new ticketing system works out well. It all sounds good on paper. Either way, both Oakland shows for me, no matter what happens. Damn good day.

4 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

U.S. shows announced after EU shows to trick people into going to the Eu shows,

This is possibly the most batshit criticism of anything I've ever heard.  I know PJ fans are crazy, but are people seriously saying to themselves "I don't see any US dates today, guess I better book my airline tickets to Krakow"?

I’m not too too annoyed that there are no FL dates. I’m not surprised anyways because I know FL sucks & bands hate coming here. Especially being a mostly-red state and the politically-leaning bands like PJ hating that fact. 

I may put my chance in 10C for Nashville tix. But April is a mess of a month for me already with other shows. 

1 minute ago, jhulud said:

I’m not too too annoyed that there are no FL dates. I’m not surprised anyways because I know FL sucks & bands hate coming here. Especially being a mostly-red state and the politically-leaning bands like PJ hating that fact. 

I may put my chance in 10C for Nashville tix. But April is a mess of a month for me already with other shows. 

Missouri is way more Red than FL....but glad they are coming none the less. (dont think states color has much to do with it.)

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

This is such a reach lol. It's a 12 date US tour with 5 of them being in CA.

There's also no Boston, Philly, Chicago, Texas, even Seattle dates. It's obviously a small tour that's missing a lot of larger populated areas. 

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

Florida is a swing state.  Every election ends up with recounts and lawyers putting fingers at other parties for having dead people vote

The last 8  presidential elections have ended up split with a democrat or republican win and the margin in 4 of them have been under 1.5%

To call it mostly red is  incorrect

14 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

Tickets for Denver are 107.50 before fees

The B-more tickets are $103.

About $122 each with all the BS fees.

Eh, I decided to try for one “pit” ticket, at a 26% possibility. 

If I actually get it, I will just go or possibly trade it for a sealed copy of Vault 9. 😁

Edited by Plarocks

19 hours ago, Plarocks said:

The B-more tickets are $103.

About $122 each with all the BS fees.

Eh, I decided to try for one “pit” ticket, at a 26% possibility. 

If I actually get it, I will just go or possibly trade it for a sealed copy of Vault 9. 😁

I’d take you up on that trade.