Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

They are selling tickets BEHIND the stage?

😆

If you're asking if Pearl Jam is specifically: no one is sure yet, since seat locations aren't revealed until next week. AFAIK, in the past, fan club seats have not been behind the stage. But that seems to be what was available, for the most part, in the Ticketmaster sales.

2 hours ago, museummouth said:

Yeah most bands sell tickets behind the stage. The difference is, as someone previously said Pearl Jam is aware of the fans behind the stage and Eddie goes and sings to the back a decent amount and will play a song or to them fully. 

I've been to literally hundreds of major shows and maybe a dozen of them had seats sold behind the stage.

I may see a few people hanging out back there behind the stage,  but the tickets weren't sold there.

Edited by vinyl addict

Cool so have I and every band that could sell out an arena sold those tickets behind the stage unless of course their stage setup obstructed the views.  I can’t think of a single sold out arena show I’ve been to where at least a portion of the seats behind the stage weren’t sold, I’ve sat there a few times and wasn’t that bad

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

I'm not that crazy about the second single. It's a lot less interesting than Dance of the Clairvoyants

Agreed. Superblood is a lot more obvious. It's not bad and I think it will grow on me as time goes on, but it didn't grab me as much as Dance did. Both are good indications that we are going to get a pretty good, if not great, album.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...