Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

That Mother Love Bone box set from a few years back...how much was it originally? 

And does anyone either have one wanting to sell or a place selling for semi-decent price? 

The vinyl set isn't really worth it. There isn't any music on there that isn't on the MOV pressing

• 4 months later...

Unplugged is getting repressed and is $20 + 11 shipping. Still better than the $100+ they were going for as of yesterday. From the pics it seems to be the same as the first pressing so so much for being a RSD "Exclusive".

https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/music/products/2020-pearl-jam-mtv-unplugged-reissue

1 hour ago, fish said:

Unplugged is getting repressed and is $20 + 11 shipping. Still better than the $100+ they were going for as of yesterday. From the pics it seems to be the same as the first pressing so so much for being a RSD "Exclusive".

https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/music/products/2020-pearl-jam-mtv-unplugged-reissue

Strange that they didn't do something different with this version. They probably would have sold a lot more to idiots like me who would buy another variant. But we are talking about 10C and with their limited communication there might actually be something different when people receive it. I wish 10C was run like Cherry Tree. That has been the best club I've ever paid for.

4 hours ago, fish said:

Is this a PJ site exclusive? If not, I will wait to order from some place that doesn't gouge on shipping charges. 

And it's sold out...

Edited by ntslash

They have the time and resources to repress this, but not the missing holiday singles people have already paid for and are overdue by years

My 10C membership is up for renewal and I finally downgraded to digital. I figured they'd add something extra for analog members to replace the discontinued singles, but that's clearly never going to happen. 

Just now, timsimmons said:

I thought that too until a found an LCD Soundsystem shirt there that was sold out on their own store. 

but maybe every band or their retailing company are unique

Good to know.  I sort of quit checking there for stuff bc of my assumption.  I’ll have to put it back on the radar.  Thanks!

I'd still be surprised if this isn't a bigger release as the orders weren't limited to just 10 Club and if they are calling it a "reissue" why do such a small run since they had no issues selling 13k copies last year. They obviously like money with the way they handle their merch.

Edited by fish