Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

Neil had a release timeline up on his site. He actually just took it down. I’m guessing production and supply chain delays are moving his dates. But the plan for a MB reissue and a live album with PJ are still in the cards for next year. 

MB will first appear in a ORS box set of those first 4 90s records. ORS 6 I believe (Harvest moon, Sleeps With Angels and Unplugged are included with MB). ORS 4 was scheduled for Nov of this year, 5 in Dec/Jan and 6 for RSD next April. 

No idea what the timeline is now, but that’s where he was at in May. 

the live record will have a DVD as well. 

Neil is also putting out 6 “bootleg” LPs this fall. 

they are old 70s bootlegs that he supplemented with his own board tapes, but kept the original bootleg art. So they should sound amazing. 

thise have been pushed back to Oct from August. Just to give you an idea how the list was changing. 

last update was ORS 4 and 5 was to follow those in Nov/Dec. now there is no timeline. So maybe everything is fucked. 

Edited by timsimmons

1 hour ago, timsimmons said:

Here’s the April version of the release list. All I can find.

spacer.png

Neil's releases are so weird. He already released 3 of the 4 records from ORS Box #4 years ago with no fanfare, and Eldorado mysteriously showed up in some European record stores in the spring. Probably won't buy that box and will just get the individual Eldorado. But will probably get the ORS #6 box even though I already have Harvest Moon. Is it so hard to release them in order?

Also, even with no release date, it's nice to see Dume on there. 

2 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

Tough luck for those that missed out on the clear, just got a 10C email with this:

"No Code 25th Anniversary Reissue on black vinyl will be available for purchase August 13, 2021 where vinyl is sold."

Assuming it's the same as the 2016 reissue (or whatever year it was), there won't be a need to pick it up if you already have it.  

On 6/18/2021 at 5:20 PM, kramer73 said:

Assuming it's the same as the 2016 reissue (or whatever year it was), there won't be a need to pick it up if you already have it.  

I have an OG, so I'm good. The clear looks nice, but I was under the impression that would be a more widely available variant.

On 6/18/2021 at 3:03 PM, voltagedrop said:

Tough luck for those that missed out on the clear, just got a 10C email with this:

"No Code 25th Anniversary Reissue on black vinyl will be available for purchase August 13, 2021 where vinyl is sold."

Saves me money then...

EZ PASS.

Make enough copies for your fan club members. Geez. 🙄

Edited by Plarocks

7 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Plus in this vinyl production environment with the entitled and impatient fan base? Yeah, pass.

What's the worst that could happen? It takes 8 months to produce and send out and it's shipped out while half the country is in a triple-digit heat wave using the slowing shipping service imaginable and there are no extra copies for anyone who receives defective and damaged goods?