Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

10 minutes ago, jhulud said:

So weird that 10C are shipping the Rearview Mirror 2xLP's separately. Just got Vol. 1 in today. And from what is being discussed on the 10C boards...that's the case. 

Same here, I got Vol 1 by itself a week or so ago. No sign of Vol 2 yet. They run a pretty tight ship so I assumed it was intentional. 

Just now, chiefwahoo said:

Same here, I got Vol 1 by itself a week or so ago. No sign of Vol 2 yet. They run a pretty tight ship so I assumed it was intentional. 

I believe Santos posted that they had received the palates for Vol. 1 but were still waiting on Vol. 2. But they didn't mention that would be send out separately. I guess it makes sense to appease the overzealous & eager 10C'ers. Especially given that they hit Walmart before even 10C received their allotment. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Also, the new EV album is now on split color (blue/yellow) vinyl and theres /1000 spotify clear variant as well.

Links for the Spotify clear?

Found it in the 10C Forums...but it's confusing. The link for the clear is still live and showing available. But yet in the proper shop, it only shows the Blue/Yellow vinyl with the note: All EXISTING OR FUTURE Ten Club Earthling Vinyl orders will receive Blue/Yellow vinyl.

20 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Found it in the 10C Forums...but it's confusing. The link for the clear is still live and showing available. But yet in the proper shop, it only shows the Blue/Yellow vinyl with the note: All EXISTING OR FUTURE Ten Club Earthling Vinyl orders will receive Blue/Yellow vinyl.

I ordered both and they have different SKU numbers. The clear is one per person too.

https://shop.pearljam.com/products/eddie-vedder-earthling-clear-vinyl?_pos=1&_sid=1e766f3b0&_ss=r

16 hours ago, jhulud said:

I believe that the clear was advertised to some pj Spotify fans and that linked directly to PJs shop. Santos never advertised the clear to 10 club members that I saw. I couldn't double dip for a $55 single lp since I already have the alternate cover one.

Edited by fish

23 hours ago, jhulud said:

Demetrios posted the link to the clear on the 10C forums. Ha! 

:)

Eddie Vedder - Earthling (Indie Exclusive Translucent Blue/Black Marble Colored Vinyl) https://palebluedotrecords.com/products/eddie-vedder-earthling-indie-exclusive-translucent-blue-black-marble-colored-vinyl Pre-order: Street Date 7/29/2022 Edition: Limited Edition Blue/Black Marble 

2 hours ago, demetrios said:

Eddie Vedder - Earthling (Indie Exclusive Translucent Blue/Black Marble Colored Vinyl) https://palebluedotrecords.com/products/eddie-vedder-earthling-indie-exclusive-translucent-blue-black-marble-colored-vinyl Pre-order: Street Date 7/29/2022 Edition: Limited Edition Blue/Black Marble 

Hey Demetrios! Cool to see ya over here. Thanks for the clear link on 10c.

18 hours ago, demetrios said:

Any word on how limited this one is? Cuz I am really diggin' the colorway on it.