Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

26 minutes ago, NudeDragons said:

i just read on reddit there is a splatter variant. Idk take it with a grain of salt i guess but they posted this picture and its actually back up in the Ten Club store.

https://postimg.cc/8sZ4Xp8s

Dammit.

I just spent $32.50 on this. Watch it be my second copy on black vinyl. 😄

7 hours ago, jhulud said:

I'm an Analog member and don't see any option for that splatter. 

Nevermind. Just checked on the 10C forums. It's someone's attempt at trolling. 

HA HA HA. 😆

I just spent $31 for the same record I already have!

Maybe @jrodan will take it off my hands if it is black like my RSD copy?

Edited by Plarocks

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, achillesstand7 said:

What do you mean by that? I’m not sure what the Vault criteria is supposed to be. 

The first 9 vault releases (plus the 2 shows included in the first two album reissue box sets) were never-before-officially released recordings--some shows had high-quality bootlegs available, but not official-release-quality. So those releases were new for everybody, no matter what format you got it in. This is already available digitally and on CD, so it's more of a vinyl reissue than a vault release. 

Edit: To be clear, I'll be excited to get it, but for people who don't do vinyl, it's not something new or exciting, I get that. 

Edited by simple_torture

Just now, simple_torture said:

The first 9 vault releases (plus the 2 shows included in the first two album reissue box sets) were never-before-officially released recordings--some shows had high-quality bootlegs available, but not official-release-quality. So those releases were new for everybody, no matter what format you got it in. This is already available digitally and on CD, so it's more of a vinyl reissue than a vault release. 

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. 

It’s cool that it’s being released and it’s a professional mix and everything. But yeah, I’d rather have a soundboard of a radio broadcast or something that’s only an AUD get released. 

like I’ve said before, it’s a great series in nice packaging and it’s always well made, so I’ll always buy it. I guess I’m just disappointed it’s a well known and owned show. I was hoping for a 96 show. 

14 hours ago, timsimmons said:

It’s cool that it’s being released and it’s a professional mix and everything. But yeah, I’d rather have a soundboard of a radio broadcast or something that’s only an AUD get released. 

like I’ve said before, it’s a great series in nice packaging and it’s always well made, so I’ll always buy it. I guess I’m just disappointed it’s a well known and owned show. I was hoping for a 96 show. 

Kinda wish they'd put out more than one a year, throw out some random shows like DMB was doing.  HOWEVER.  They can't even get a couple of fan singles out on vinyl after a couple of years.