Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Has 10C ever come out & said why they don't offer Media mail for records and whatnot? 

They have said that Mail Innovations allows them to better manage shipments. 

my guess is, UPS threw lots of tech and equipment at them to be their only shipper and because they are a small operation they just say ‘fuck it’ because it makes their jobs easier and it’s easier to send out form email responses to complaints. Plus their shit sells regardless of speed, issues or costs, so there’s no real incentive for them to change. 

To be clear, I’m generally fine with the 10c. They could communicate better and I wish they didn’t make EVERYTHING super limited (but I get that they are constrained by inventory space), but they are generally responsive to issues, they offer good stuff. Taking a 20,000 ft view of it, it’s a fine organization. I think they have touchy fans who interact in a vacuum, so issues tend to be amplified. 

On 11/10/2021 at 1:31 PM, jhulud said:

SEATTLE 1/17/1992 VAULT #1 VINYL – Ten Club LLC (pearljam.com)

10C Member only. For now I hope. 

Just received this.  New to 10 Club, not a huge PJ fan but I really enjoy their early stuff through Vitalogy.  I found metal and went that direction and forgot about PJ after that time period.  I signed up so I could check out this release.  No regrets.  Sounds killer.

• 2 weeks later...