Jump to content

Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, jhulud said:

So weird that 10C are shipping the Rearview Mirror 2xLP's separately. Just got Vol. 1 in today. And from what is being discussed on the 10C boards...that's the case. 

Same here, I got Vol 1 by itself a week or so ago. No sign of Vol 2 yet. They run a pretty tight ship so I assumed it was intentional. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, chiefwahoo said:

Same here, I got Vol 1 by itself a week or so ago. No sign of Vol 2 yet. They run a pretty tight ship so I assumed it was intentional. 

 

I believe Santos posted that they had received the palates for Vol. 1 but were still waiting on Vol. 2. But they didn't mention that would be send out separately. I guess it makes sense to appease the overzealous & eager 10C'ers. Especially given that they hit Walmart before even 10C received their allotment. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Also, the new EV album is now on split color (blue/yellow) vinyl and theres /1000 spotify clear variant as well.

 

 

Links for the Spotify clear?

 

Found it in the 10C Forums...but it's confusing. The link for the clear is still live and showing available. But yet in the proper shop, it only shows the Blue/Yellow vinyl with the note: All EXISTING OR FUTURE Ten Club Earthling Vinyl orders will receive Blue/Yellow vinyl.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, jhulud said:

 

Links for the Spotify clear?

 

Found it in the 10C Forums...but it's confusing. The link for the clear is still live and showing available. But yet in the proper shop, it only shows the Blue/Yellow vinyl with the note: All EXISTING OR FUTURE Ten Club Earthling Vinyl orders will receive Blue/Yellow vinyl.

 

I ordered both and they have different SKU numbers. The clear is one per person too.

https://shop.pearljam.com/products/eddie-vedder-earthling-clear-vinyl?_pos=1&_sid=1e766f3b0&_ss=r

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, jhulud said:

 

Links for the Spotify clear?

 

Found it in the 10C Forums...but it's confusing. The link for the clear is still live and showing available. But yet in the proper shop, it only shows the Blue/Yellow vinyl with the note: All EXISTING OR FUTURE Ten Club Earthling Vinyl orders will receive Blue/Yellow vinyl.

 

 

 

 

I believe that the clear was advertised to some pj Spotify fans and that linked directly to PJs shop. Santos never advertised the clear to 10 club members that I saw. I couldn't double dip for a $55 single lp since I already have the alternate cover one.

Edited by fish
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, jhulud said:

Demetrios posted the link to the clear on the 10C forums. Ha! 

:)

 

Eddie Vedder - Earthling (Indie Exclusive Translucent Blue/Black Marble Colored Vinyl) https://palebluedotrecords.com/products/eddie-vedder-earthling-indie-exclusive-translucent-blue-black-marble-colored-vinyl Pre-order: Street Date 7/29/2022 Edition: Limited Edition Blue/Black Marble 
 
 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, demetrios said:

:)

 

Eddie Vedder - Earthling (Indie Exclusive Translucent Blue/Black Marble Colored Vinyl) https://palebluedotrecords.com/products/eddie-vedder-earthling-indie-exclusive-translucent-blue-black-marble-colored-vinyl Pre-order: Street Date 7/29/2022 Edition: Limited Edition Blue/Black Marble 
 
 
 
 

Hey Demetrios! Cool to see ya over here. Thanks for the clear link on 10c.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, demetrios said:

:)

 

Eddie Vedder - Earthling (Indie Exclusive Translucent Blue/Black Marble Colored Vinyl) https://palebluedotrecords.com/products/eddie-vedder-earthling-indie-exclusive-translucent-blue-black-marble-colored-vinyl Pre-order: Street Date 7/29/2022 Edition: Limited Edition Blue/Black Marble 
 
 
 
 

 

Any word on how limited this one is? Cuz I am really diggin' the colorway on it. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×

Please disable AdBlocker

Okay