Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

PM_Brad-Shame_ClearwithWhiteSwirl_1024x.

PM_Brad-Shame_BlueHDSwirl_1024x.jpg?v=16

BRAD Featuring Shawn Smith and Stone Gossard reissue of classic 1993 album SHAME. This 30th Anniversary album has been remastered. Recorded in October 1992 in 17 days at Avast Recording in Seattle Washington. featuring soft, nocturnal rock, giddy rhythms and glossy funk jams.  Smith is an unusual vocalist even without the grunge influences of Brad’s circle of friends, like Gossard and Jeff Ament’s Green River or Regan and Andrew Wood’s Malfunkshun, Smith’s honeyed falsetto starts to sound like the song of another species altogether.

WELCOME TO THE LOOSEGROOVE RECORDS STORE (brooklynvegan.com)

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2023 at 3:12 PM, ZeroNowhere said:

Anyone snag one of the mystery vaults today?  I thought I had posted a heads up but apparently didn’t press submit.  Excited to see what I get.  Fingers cross for the Constitution Hall show.

I did. I'm missing the first 3 I think. If I get anything else I'll post it here. Had to take a chance to fill the gaps.

I need #3, #4 and #5 (Constitution Hall, Bellingham and Las Vegas).

Edited by bgdesign

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 8:07 AM, jhulud said:

PM_Brad-Shame_ClearwithWhiteSwirl_1024x.

PM_Brad-Shame_BlueHDSwirl_1024x.jpg?v=16

BRAD Featuring Shawn Smith and Stone Gossard reissue of classic 1993 album SHAME. This 30th Anniversary album has been remastered. Recorded in October 1992 in 17 days at Avast Recording in Seattle Washington. featuring soft, nocturnal rock, giddy rhythms and glossy funk jams.  Smith is an unusual vocalist even without the grunge influences of Brad’s circle of friends, like Gossard and Jeff Ament’s Green River or Regan and Andrew Wood’s Malfunkshun, Smith’s honeyed falsetto starts to sound like the song of another species altogether.

WELCOME TO THE LOOSEGROOVE RECORDS STORE (brooklynvegan.com)

Picked up the blue vinyl yesterday from a local shop and it sounds great. I slept on this album for too long, what a gem. 

I HIGHLY recommend the F!RES record if any of you haven't already listened. Shawn Smith plays keys and does backing vocals.

https://firesofficial.bandcamp.com/album/high-tide-4

The red with black blob version is limited to 250 and you can buy it from the band.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/24362897?ev=rb

On 7/28/2023 at 7:16 PM, jhulud said:

Received the 10C exclusive of Brad Shame. It’s so fuckin’ good. Nice job on the remaster. It sounds punchier & groovier. It’s a fantastic album to begin with but it’s been made even better now. 

Received the BrooklynVegan exclusives also. 

15 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

How are you able to afford records but need help with funeral costs? If I were asking for donations for a funeral online I probably wouldn’t be buying records. 

These are all things that were preordered months ago. There’s been a few that I’ve been able to cancel thankfully. I haven’t made any purchases/preorders in a month and a half, maybe more? 

45 minutes ago, jhulud said:

These are all things that were preordered months ago. There’s been a few that I’ve been able to cancel thankfully. I haven’t made any purchases/preorders in a month and a half, maybe more? 

No damn need to explain. We all have our things to get us through, and buying a couple records ain't gonna make a difference. I hope you're doing well.

On 7/30/2023 at 6:00 PM, januarytwenty said:

How are you able to afford records but need help with funeral costs? If I were asking for donations for a funeral online I probably wouldn’t be buying records. 

According to your profile you've been on these boards since 2016, you obviously know how record pre-orders work and understand most are made several weeks if not months beforehand. You're being an unbelievable asshole for what specific reason?

Just so everyone else knows, there is no time frame for grief. Feel free to use the boards to take your mind of the sometimes crushing reality of life. Nobody will give you a hard time, and if this dickwad pulls this shit or anything similar on anyone else he'll be permabanned.

9 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Mine finally arrived today!  I got Vault #5 - Aladdin Theater which I'm pretty excited about.  I was hoping for #3 but am more than happy with what I received. 

Vault 3 is really good.  I like 98 Tour shows.  It's just so sought after because it was 2013 and they apparently pressed the least amount of any vault.   I like other vaults better tho.  

• 1 month later...