Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

• 2 weeks later...

710716_VINYL.jpg

MOTHER LOVE BONE: ON EARTH AS IT IS - VINYL BOX

Set Includes:

Shine EP - remastered vinyl

Apple LP - remastered vinyl

24 page booklet - lyrics, credits, and rare photos 12" x 12" Envelope containing photo prints, 24 page zine, fold out poster, stencil and more!

Vinyl set is packaged in a slipcase replicating a Mother Love Bone wall mural painted by Jeff Ament

https://pearljam.com/shop/music/mother-love-bone-on-earth-as-it-is-vinyl-box-set-presale

15 minutes ago, jhulud said:

710716_VINYL.jpg

MOTHER LOVE BONE: ON EARTH AS IT IS - VINYL BOX

Set Includes:

Shine EP - remastered vinyl

Apple LP - remastered vinyl

24 page booklet - lyrics, credits, and rare photos 12" x 12" Envelope containing photo prints, 24 page zine, fold out poster, stencil and more!

Vinyl set is packaged in a slipcase replicating a Mother Love Bone wall mural painted by Jeff Ament

https://pearljam.com/shop/music/mother-love-bone-on-earth-as-it-is-vinyl-box-set-presale

I'd love to have this, but that price...  Wonder if this will be available in stores a bit more reasonably priced?

Edited by Stravinsky

11 minutes ago, jhulud said:

As a few have pointed out in the 10C forums, if you have that MOV release from a couple of years back, you

don't really need this box set. As nice as it may be, the price is not worth it. The CD/DVD box set has way more material and add-ons than the vinyl one. 

Yeah, that was the first thing that occurred to me when I saw this. But, if it's attainable from a retail outlet significantly cheaper, I'd sell my MOV copy and pay a bit more for this box set.

I agree completely, though...the price is nuts.

17 minutes ago, jhulud said:

As a few have pointed out in the 10C forums, if you have that MOV release from a couple of years back, you

don't really need this box set. As nice as it may be, the price is not worth it. The CD/DVD box set has way more material and add-ons than the vinyl one. 

But does it have Gentle Groove? If not, MOV is better. I'm no MOV fanboy, but I am a Gentle Groove fanboy. 

I'm guessing this will be widely released, no? I mean I do NOT need this, but I see myself picking it up regardless.

Edit: Just saw they remastered Apple to 2xLP with Gentle Groove. Damn. There goes another $99.

ahhh, still may not get it. 

Edited by kannibal

11 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

An I the only one who thinks the Fenway merch is kind of ugly? I'm going to Wrigley and am actually kind of relieved that I don't have to spend hours in line for merch. Even the posters are generally sub par (the Steve Thomas one is the only one I like).

I completely agree. The only poster that is a maybe is the Steve Thomas, but I generally don't like PJ posters anyway. The merch is great if you are a fan of Boston sports. If you're not, it's mostly shit. I'm not wearing anything that looks even remotely Red Sox related. It's just strange that pretty much all of the tons of merch is specifically Boston sports. I would have definitely expected some, but not all. Money saved.

There seems to be a boxset of the newly reissued singles for PO at FYE $34.99. Someone on 10C boards said they saw a sign in the store that said the set was limited to 500. Not clear yet if it comes in an actual box or just the singles wrapped together. Either way, it isn't a bad deal, especially if you use the code "SURF" for $5 off.

Singles Boxset

EDIT: I have confirmed with FYE that this is not a boxset, but a bundle with a "belly band".

PEARL JAM-No Code and Yield 7 Inch Boxset [Exclusive]

Edited by lexicondevil

Pretty interesting bootleg being peddled by SoundStageDirect...and surely others

pearl_jam_the_broadcast_collection_box.j

The Broadcast Collection (Box Set)

Limited Edition 140 Gram Clear Vinyl Box Set This deluxe triple LP release features three rare live recordings by legendary grunge superstars PEARL JAM. Disc one "Jamming In the Windy City", was Recorded At The Cabaret Metro, Chicago, 28th March 1992. Disc two "Jamming Down South", was Recorded At The Fox Theatre, Atlanta, 3rd April 1994. And disc three "Jamming On The Home Turf", was recorded for ‘Self Pollution Radio' In Seattle, WA, 8th January 1995. Each recording demonstrates the band at the absolute peak of their illustrious career with energetic live versions of many fan favorites.

See more at: http://www.soundstagedirect.com/pearl-jam-the-broadcast-collection-box-set-vinyl-records.shtml#sthash.FoX3CcLG.dpuf