Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

45 minutes ago, colbourne25 said:

Would be awesome if it was complete show...

Can anyone comment on the quality of the bootleg version?

I have it.  it was taken from the radio show.  I'll have to give it a listen and get back to you, but I def remember not being upset about how it sounded- it wasn't great and it wasn't bad.... but it's not a crowd recording so it's better than most boots out there of other shows.

one thing I will say though, at least it's fucking complete.... the only reason I bought it actually.

Like a typical PJ whiner, I'm totally going to get this but really wish they'd actually unearth some shows from the Vault that haven't been widely in circulation for years. The last couple of releases feel like they're trying to get back their market share from the unofficial bootlegs that are out there. No Code era show please! 

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
24 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Limited standalone release of Live At The Orpheum, and they're doing 100 random color copies...

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/pearl_jam-live_at_the_orpheum_exclusive_2_lp?variant=12537872187497

I wonder what this whole pressing is limited to?

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

They stocked 3,000 copies online. Not sure if they're holding some back for their physical stores... they typically do. So maybe a 4-5k run?

Yeah, I was thinking 5,000. There will be many black copies for sale later at probably discount prices. PJ fanatics will be buying multiple copies like lottery tickets to try and get one of those colored versions. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out soonish.

2 minutes ago, Andthejets27 said:

So am I understanding this correctly - this will only be available at Newbury, not just an exclusive variant that they have? It’s very rare that they have an exclusive that isn’t just a color way or alternate artwork etc so I just want to make sure

A Newbury Comics exclusive - our limited edition 180g black pressing is the only standalone vinyl release of this recording. 

17 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Yeah, I was thinking 5,000. There will be many black copies for sale later at probably discount prices. PJ fanatics will be buying multiple copies like lottery tickets to try and get one of those colored versions. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out soonish.

The good ol’ Mondo model from days past...

23 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

This set was already available in the Vs./Vitalogy boxset.  Now it's standalone, plus the chance to get a variant.  

Yep, should be gone by noon, lol.