Official PEARL JAM Thread: Catch-All for all releases and related and 10C entitlement shenanigans

19 minutes ago, voltagedrop said:

It will be available in stores as well apparently: https://pearljam.com/news/pre-order-live-at-the-orpheum-theatre-april-12-1994

I interpreted that as Newbury comics stores, not Amazon and such. I'd buy it now if you want it. If it's in the 10c newsletter in 2 days it won't last an hour, regardless of the run.

1 hour ago, docbronze said:

Or why the "Fenway" variant is blue and red instead of green or green and red? I'm sure they can't legally say Red Sox, but it's an odd choice of color/labelling.

55 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I’m assuming it’s because the Red Sox colors are dark blue and red

On the PJ site they go so far as to explicitly state:

One hundred random customers will receive the Red/Blue Split “Boston Red Sox” vinyl.

59 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I’m assuming it’s because the Red Sox colors are dark blue and red

Obviously that's why, I'm just saying it's odd for PJ (or perhaps Newbury) to call it the Fenway variant when, for any Red Sox fan - or baseball fan for that matter-, Fenway conjures the color of dark kelly green not blue and red. I'm not pissed about it. Just seems off. 

4 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

On the PJ site they go so far as to explicitly state:

One hundred random customers will receive the Red/Blue Split “Boston Red Sox” vinyl.

There you go. Maybe someone at Newbury blew it. 

1 hour ago, docbronze said:

Obviously that's why, I'm just saying it's odd for PJ (or perhaps Newbury) to call it the Fenway variant when, for any Red Sox fan - or baseball fan for that matter-, Fenway conjures the color of dark kelly green not blue and red. I'm not pissed about it. Just seems off. 

There you go. Maybe someone at Newbury blew it. 

All the seats at Fenway are blue or red so there's that.

12 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

New Vault is up to order at the Ten Club. Missoula 2005. Looks like a killer show. And it’s the first Vault that’s complete too. 

I thought Bellingham was complete?

This was never officially released, but an MP3 version leaked years ago. If I remember correctly, there's a funky version of Insignificance on this.