Jesu, please for the love of g-d someone help me.

i have Conquerer on gold. i'd be semi-interested in a trade if the price was right.
Look at what I've got... and then let me know what if you want... or what you want plus how much money you want. I've seen gold go for 30 before so let me know via PM what you want. I had a sneaking feeling you might have one of these.

i checked out your list. definitely a few things i'd want on there, but after thinking about it, i think im gonna hold on to it. i'd regret unloading it if i did. sorry dude.

buy hey, hydra head is still putting this out, so you can still get it. word is they're going to do some crazy shit with the layout/packaging as well....supposedly even rivaling the Boris/Sunn- Altar 3xLP that came out a while back.

buy hey, hydra head is still putting this out, so you can still get it. word is they're going to do some crazy shit with the layout/packaging as well....supposedly even rivaling the Boris/Sunn- Altar 3xLP that came out a while back.

i assumed they'd press this themselves eventually, but to hear rumors that the packaging may rival the Altar 3LP??? man would that be exciting.

i checked out your list. definitely a few things i'd want on there, but after thinking about it, i think im gonna hold on to it. i'd regret unloading it if i did. sorry dude.

Woo what have you heard? I really want it, it just seems like half a year is a long ass time to wait for a vinyl issue of a record.