mewithoutYou - it's all crazy! Tests/preorder

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still add 23 tests to the cart without getting this:

"temporarily out of stock

Products marked with temporarily out of stock dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.

You can buy them anyway and check the quantity we have in stock for immediate deliver in the checkout process."

Guest kevinb

Not to mention the cheap price betcha it's /100

also I belive they said they are putting 25 up, although they clearly broke that promise it did'nt say only 25 were pressed

So...I thought test pressings often have mistakes and imperfections? And that most people bought them only for their collectible-ness? Are most people ordering both the test and the LP? Or do they only sell tests that pass the final quality-control cut and is it enough to just order the test press?

*Edit

Please don't make me feel like a dumbass for asking this, I've just never had these questions answered proper.

There are tests and rejected tests. Tests usually sound exactly like the record should, and in theory should sound better than the actually LP release because the plates used to make the records haven't had any wear yet. Rejected tests are when the tests sound bad and they make new ones or new plates then new tests again.