mewithoutYou - it's all crazy! Tests/preorder

hey alex,

there are some funky things with inventory control happening and i'm trying to work that all out. thanks for pointing it out. i'm only allowed to do 35 test pressings and only making 25 available for purchase, the rest for the band members and myself, so that's my limitation. if i oversell, i'll have to refund.

thanks,

scott

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I’m wrapping up plans for the mewithoutyou vinyl release of It’s All Crazy! It’s All False! It’s All A Dream! It’s Alright! It’s just a long enough record that we’re going to need to do a double LP. It will come in a thick gatefold jacket. Possibly an etching on the 4th side, but more details later in the week. Thanks to everyone who has been pre-ordering. We’re trying our best to have the vinyl ready to ship near the cd release date."

sweet.

just like they're trying to be really folky and mellow. it's okay if a couple songs were like this, but the whole record is. like they're trying to ride off of fleet foxes' success or something. it's just really disappointing. i thought brother, sister was a good mix of the rockin/poetic stuff and the folky stuff. this is all folky but not good enough to be good folk music.

• 1 month later...