mewithoutYou - it's all crazy! Tests/preorder

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drahtuos

lyrically i say it's tops, fucking brilliant album. i don't get the fleet foxes comparison at all, actually i hate the fleet foxes. praise jesus.

• 2 weeks later...
can't wait! any word on what color these are?

I'm not sure if anyone can confirm but Burnt Toast usually stay away from colors for the Lp's.

I'm pretty excited to get the test but i think im more excited to see the artwork.

i was only going by this:

LP is going to be color vinyl but not decided yet and only 1 color variation.

'Test pressings for mewithoutyou’s It’s All Crazy! It’s All False! It’s All A Dream! It’s Alright! 2xLP will be sent out today from the factory. Provided all goes well in transit, these will be shipped out with inserts on Thursday or Friday priority mail to arrive on Saturday or Monday-ish. Many thanks for your patience."

I got the email too, I am suprised I got one, I ordered my test a few days after it was announced, thought for sure they sold more then 25 by then?

Is it possible that they had the factory press more test prints or changed the amount of test prints they ordered after they realized they sold too many? I hope that is not the case or I will be kinda pissed.

I doubt it. Their test usually don't sell out for a few days. The Starflyer 59 ones were up for days, maybe even a full week before they sold out. They only sold 15-20 anyway the rest they keep and give to the band and whatnot. But the way they run their shop is not good.

Question:

Who ordered from the new shop as opposed to the old shop?

I got the email too, I am suprised I got one, I ordered my test a few days after it was announced, thought for sure they sold more then 25 by then?

Is it possible that they had the factory press more test prints or changed the amount of test prints they ordered after they realized they sold too many? I hope that is not the case or I will be kinda pissed.

so you'd rather it be more limited and not get one?

so you'd rather it be more limited and not get one?

correct