Suggestions for Vinyl File?

Guest conoley

Guest conoley

Hey folks,

I am putting together the latest Vinyl File for punknews and we're going to feature a limited and interesting release (can be out of print). Any suggestions.

Also - AMP has decided to pick up the column in the future and there may be some exclusive content for them. Stay tuned...

Umlaut Records ( www.myspace.com/umlautxrecords ) just put out this *great* straightedge record by The Mutiny (http://www.myspace.com/themutiny). Super limited (100 pink already sold out, 200 red available) and hand numbered. Didn't get press because the band broke up (& formed other bands) before the LP came out. $15ppd for the red I think. If nothing else, you'll thank yourself in a few years for picking this up.

I saw your article went up then i think it's later, anyway i want suggest you about the massive vinyl work of Hawthorne Street Records that is just releasing 3 lps (Sweet Cobra, Your Black Star, Brian Banger) and it will release vinyl press of Pelican's March Into The Sea and The LIfe And Times Subhurban Hymns..

Sorry for the delay...

Guest conoley
I saw your article went up then i think it's later, anyway i want suggest you about the massive vinyl work of Hawthorne Street Records that is just releasing 3 lps (Sweet Cobra, Your Black Star, Brian Banger) and it will release vinyl press of Pelican's March Into The Sea and The LIfe And Times Subhurban Hymns..

Sorry for the delay...

Thanks for the heads-up!

wow,all you guys messages make ma feel so funny to collect records.

i like a purge of dissidents,Oakland.

and i interesing in GSL items too.

and the re-release of Earth Crisis and Darkest Hour make me stokeD.

i really wanna collect the victory webstore exclusive colour but victory not ship to Thailand becaus they refuse for Thai credit card and not accept paypal....it's my big obstacles !

Guest conoley
wow,all you guys messages make ma feel so funny to collect records.

i like a purge of dissidents,Oakland.

and i interesing in GSL items too.

and the re-release of Earth Crisis and Darkest Hour make me stokeD.

i really wanna collect the victory webstore exclusive colour but victory not ship to Thailand becaus they refuse for Thai credit card and not accept paypal....it's my big obstacles !

paypal me and I'll order it for you with my credit card.