gin blossoms new miserable experience

1 hour ago, firefoxussr said:

The audiophile in me loves the two discs... I even bought two copies.  But it's a 42 minute album.   Put a bonus track on there or something.  Every outtake and live song is awesome from this era (Weeds, Keli Richards, It's Not Too Much....)

Reminds me of how they treated A Perfect Circle's Mer de Noms. I'm pretty sure the album 44:25 and its spread across two LP's and at 33RPM no less. Its good that the tracks have all that space to breathe on the LP but that album could have been a really nice single LP with plenty of music per side to chill and jam to for awhile before having to get up and flip it.

Edited by mcpherson123

On 11/30/2016 at 5:31 PM, mcpherson123 said:

Reminds me of how they treated A Perfect Circle's Mer de Noms. I'm pretty sure the album 44:25 and its spread across two LP's and at 33RPM no less. Its good that the tracks have all that space to breathe on the LP but that album could have been a really nice single LP with plenty of music per side to chill and jam to for awhile before having to get up and flip it.

At least it's 45rpm right?   Like that really makes a big difference.

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I definitely want to cancel with SRC now.  I really hate those guys and I don't really care about a special variant.  I'm sure it will take a paypal claim to get this canceled, just like it takes a paypal claim to get your order shipped to you.

47 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I definitely want to cancel with SRC now.  I really hate those guys and I don't really care about a special variant.  I'm sure it will take a paypal claim to get this canceled, just like it takes a paypal claim to get your order shipped to you.

20 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

The other album!  It's happening!

Curious to know if the NME is single disc?  Who is pressing/releasing it?

It's funny cuz Fork Radio (SRC) owns this board.  And your soul.

Edited by firefoxussr

21 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

How did you find this so quickly? It was on our site for maybe an hour before you made this post. Amazing.

2 minutes ago, NoStairwayDenied said:

Like my emails, they don't read anything on this board.  Otherwise, they might change the way they run their shitty business. 

Haha.  Funny.  They made a few of my favorites that have never been pressed happen, so they'll have my soul.   Both Far records and Say Hello to Sunshine, never thought I'd see the day!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's ironic I see so much vitriol about SRC, even if it might be well-deserved. Had literally no issue with my last order from them. Shipped 4 days ago (within 2 days of ordering) and I'll most likely be getting my 5 records either tomorrow or Wednesday. I lurked long enough to learn that buying anything on their store that they didn't press would be a major mistake.

But what's annoying is getting daily emails from them mentioning they have pretty much the same exact quantity of NME, but HURRY BECAUSE THEY'RE ALMOST GONE. Now watch that counter go towards one and magically grow a couple extra zeros at the end...

6 hours ago, jrodan said:

so glad there is a much cheaper version of this not released by SRC available. always nice to not have to support such a terrible label.

Sure you don't want a super-rare commemorative translucent shit-brown version to add to your collection? Seriously, though, BullMoose's pricing is pretty on point. Just hope A&M gave it enough attention to detail.

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/12-Vinyl/

Musicvaultz has both colored vinyl. 39.73 shipped for both!!! First time users to website use WELCOME promo code to bring down to $33.75 for both!! SRC can shove their shit colored version up their ass!! Musicvaultz has both for same price as their rip off ass pressing. 

Edited by rhcp02

3 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/12-Vinyl/

Musicvaultz has both colored vinyl. 39.73 shipped for both!!! First time users to website use WELCOME promo code to bring down to $33.75 for both!! SRC can shove their shit colored version up their ass!! Musicvaultz has both for same price as their rip off ass pressing. 

Holy! Me likey