VC - Run over by a TRUCK!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is pretty wacky. Its fucked up to think that this happened because of a shitty postal worker though.

jesus, I can't believe someone ran over that shit. Fuck the usps!

glad the record still plays. holy crap.

will they cover damages if you didn't buy insurance if it's blatanly obvious that it was their fault?

Nope. They will cover nothing if insurance isn't purchased. The postal worker could run over a record 10 times in front of you and if it wasn't covered with insurance there isn't a damn thing you can do.

will they cover damages if you didn't buy insurance if it's blatanly obvious that it was their fault?

Nope. They will cover nothing if insurance isn't purchased. The postal worker could run over a record 10 times in front of you and if it wasn't covered with insurance there isn't a damn thing you can do.

except of course, beating the living shit out of the postal worker. which I think everyone should get to do at least once a year as part of a "get to know your neighbors" event

Awesome!! Thanks for the poo!! It will help me get over this too!!!

Are you fucking kidding me USPS??!?!?!?!?!

[image]

Oh man, I just went downstairs to make sure my copy hadn't somehow suffered the same fate since I last played it. Phew! Sorry yours is broken; that's my favorite Karate record. I snagged it a few months back in Chicago for under $10!