So..craigslist prositutes..

Guest smccown13

Guest smccown13

I think the police can't get you until you make the deal..sex for money...as long as you don't agree to it..fuck.

Guest smccown13

The money is on my nightstand..remember the movie "go" when homeboy made her strip to show she wasn't wearing a wire?

Guest drahtuos

before you make a deal or show her any money you gotta say, are you a cop? or are you working with the cops? they have to tell you.

Guest smccown13
before you make a deal or show her any money you gotta say, are you a cop? or are you working with the cops? they have to tell you.

exactly.

Guest drahtuos

if they tell you they are the cops and they still try to fuck with you you just claim you thought it was just meeting over the innernettes for a date. simple.

Guest smccown13
The money is on my nightstand..remember the movie "go" when homeboy made her strip to show she wasn't wearing a wire?

Was it Katie Holmes who stripped? If so, I need to watch that movie again.

She didn't strip. The blond chicked stripped while massive attack was playing. Remember, she was selling aspirin disguised as ecstasy.

Guest smccown13

She just asked how much time i wanted...I said half hour...and she would call me nearby...

music fans..what should i play? I have the Superfly soundtrack....any other suggestions?