So..craigslist prositutes..

Guest smccown13

Guest drahtuos

and the biggest hug goes to...... scott! don't worry about it man, you did just fine. maybe someday i'll buy myself a hooker.

Guest drahtuos
Dudes never cease to amaze me in their poor choices in decision making and shitty excuses.

WAH. WAH. (I demand a sad trombone Dan!)

i'd rather pay a chick then go through the hoops of fire it takes to score a decent lady, especially if all i want is a little sex.

Guest drahtuos
So...how was everyone's record store day?

i seriously got to get to bed, but yeah it was cool, a bunch of marathon runners and cops blocking off all the streets in slc made it difficult to get anywhere, i scored the mmj 2x10", the magnolia electric co. - it's made me cry 7" and a slipmat from a record store i frequent called graywhale. bought some other records and just relaxed the rest of the day, it was pretty nice.

Guest smccown13

ok i haven't been with a girl in a while..i love vagina..i was drunk..i might have forgot she was a prostitute..and i wanted to taste a girl...is that illegal? Well..prostitution is illegal..but my love for a vagina isn't. I will never do this again. . I will take a free fat chick over a $150 skinny girl anyday.

ok...besides going down on her for like..30 seconds..it was fun. I brushed and rinsed.

hey, good that you had fun and went through with it

my cousin told me that his friend knew a place w/ hot chinese girls for not too much. i considered it, but i don't think i'd be able to go through with it.. although it did remind me of Rush Hour 2

Guest smccown13
buzz kill lydia

SORRY!!

I mean, I'm all about having a good time, but shit, have a one night stand just like everybody else?

Also, to answer Scott's question, my record store day was awesome!

I can't have a regular one night stand because girls don't like me.