Chuck (the tv show)

I am absolutely in love with this show. Anyone else watch it? The season finale is on Monday and it's in danger of getting canceled which would make me incredibly sad because there aren't too many shows I love are still around. It's adorable. I love the characters and dudes, the female lead is freaking gorgeous.

The main gist of the show is this regular dude stuck working at a Best Buy type store accidentally gets a government computer downloaded in his brain (it's easier just to watch). For obvious reasons he becomes a liability to the government and is assigned two handlers, one from CIA and one from NSA who protect them. They do spy stuff and it's awesome and adorable. I love it. I have the biggest crush on Chuck.

One of my favorite episodes is when Chuck has to play the arcade game Missile Command to the exact timing of Rush's "Tom Sawyer" in order to save the world.

The guest stars are great, the cast and characters are endearing. And Season 2 has the guy who played Buster on Arrested Development.

http://www.sidereel.com/Chuck

Familiarize yourself :)

And if you're already a fan, the sidereel page has petitions you can sign and things you can do to help save the show like buying a 5 dollar footlong at Subway (one of the show's largest sponsors) on Monday (the reasoning is on the site).

EDIT: Title adjusted to avoid false hopes.

Guest drahtuos

i'm going to start watching this soon, i've become super intrigued i watch it sometimes prior to heroes. i hope it doesn't get canceled.

If you do wanna do your part to save the show I definitely suggest partaking in the Subway sandwich thing on Monday.

Just a reminder that April 27th is the evening of the Chuck finale. To reward and incentivize Subway for their product placement support of Chuck, on the evening of the season finale go to your local Subway to purchase a $5 FOOTLONG.

Drop a note in the comment box at the franchise letting them know you’re participating in the ChuckTV.net campaign to save NBC’s Chuck, of which Subway is a product placement sponsor.

If Subway sees a spike in their sales, then this will make the Chuck property more attractive to key advertisers, thus giving NBC a business justification for granting the show a 3rd season. Buy as many footlongs as you please, but if you do buy a lot, make sure you write how many you purchased on your comment card. Doesn't matter what time you buy it that day, just make sure to get home and watch the finale LIVE!

I think this is a really good idea because networks LOVE their advertiser dollars.....and sandwiches....and Chuck....

Guest duhpunk
i should watch this. a friend from college is in this but i've never watched it.

how big of a role does julia ling have (anna wu) ?

she's in nearly every episode but has a relatively small role. she plays a co-worker of Chuck's

YYESSSSSSS I LOVE THIS SHOW.

sadly i've only caught a few episodes this season since now house is on at the same time and that's a cant miss show in my house, too.

I'm in the same boat. I keep meaning to watch Chuck online but I also keep forgetting. I did happen to catch Monday's episode, though, and HOLY SHIT was it awesome. That "IOU 1 Condom" note was hilarious.

thanks to the wonders of DVR I've seen every episode of every season. Chuck is in my top 5 favorite series right now. Its so good. I don't know where they will go with the show though if the intersect is out of Chucks head...

im imagining they might have to put it back in to get some crucial info