pepsi throwback

Guest drahtuos

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexican food place here in town (best Mexican food I've ever had) stocks Mexican Coca-Cola...Now, I'm a Pepsi man myself, but that Mexican Coca-Cola is FUCKING AMAZING...one of my friends went to Canada and bought me a Pepsi made w/ Sugar instead of High-Fructose Corn Syrup, got high and drank it...

Anywho, Glass-Bottle Coca-Cola tastes WAY better than Plastic bottle or Canned....I can't find Glass-Bottle Pepsi anywhere to try the difference....I suppose either this Pepsi-Natural or Pepsi-Throwback will be as close as I can get here in the south...REALLY REALLLY lookin' forward to this

Guest duhpunk
Mexican food place here in town (best Mexican food I've ever had) stocks Mexican Coca-Cola...Now, I'm a Pepsi man myself, but that Mexican Coca-Cola is FUCKING AMAZING...one of my friends went to Canada and bought me a Pepsi made w/ Sugar instead of High-Fructose Corn Syrup, got high and drank it...

Anywho, Glass-Bottle Coca-Cola tastes WAY better than Plastic bottle or Canned....I can't find Glass-Bottle Pepsi anywhere to try the difference....I suppose either this Pepsi-Natural or Pepsi-Throwback will be as close as I can get here in the south...REALLY REALLLY lookin' forward to this

There is a store right next to my parents' house that sells it. It is incredible. Better than the coke imo.

Pumped to try this MD throwback though.

Yes, the normal Pepsis and Cokes have high-fructose corn syrup in place of real sugar. I've heard that its a racket created by corn farmers who have worked it out with the government to reduce the amount of sugar cane imported into the U.S. Other countries, like Mexico, don't have the same restrictions, ergo, their drinks have real sugar (sucrose).

For those who don't like the artificiality of fructose in their sodas, Coke releases a kosher version of their drinks for Passover. These can be identified by yellow caps on the bottles (they're not available in cans).

Also, glass bottles FTW X 1,000,000.