isis vinyl (specifically the absense of truth)

ive noticed that a lot of stuff pressed with pirate press has the matrix ending in A for all sides. you have to look at the number preceding the A in order to know which side it is. i dont know if thats the case with your record, being that i have the euro version of the absence of truth, but thats how it is for a lot of pirate presses.

ive noticed that a lot of stuff pressed with pirate press has the matrix ending in A for all sides. you have to look at the number preceding the A in order to know which side it is. i dont know if thats the case with your record, being that i have the euro version of the absence of truth, but thats how it is for a lot of pirate presses.

Right. That's what my 'absence of truth' shows. xxxxxxE1/A, xxxxxxE2/A, etc.

This sort of thing happened to me with the Mars Volta "deloused..." LPs. It's a concept album and there is no indication on the vinyl version of what song comes first, which record is first, etc. I asked Sonny about it and he said he agreed that it was confusing and that he had broght that up to the guys in the band but they insisted it not have any labeling.

This sort of thing happened to me with the Mars Volta "deloused..." LPs. It's a concept album and there is no indication on the vinyl version of what song comes first, which record is first, etc. I asked Sonny about it and he said he agreed that it was confusing and that he had broght that up to the guys in the band but they insisted it not have any labeling.

i think thats a fantastic idea. each run through of the record is a different experience.