Fest 8

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only person on this board with any interest to see IRON LUNG?

Nope! Iron Lung and Magrudergrind are on the top of my list this year.

well at least someone from this board is hyped to see them. we can meet up for a beer, becuse i'm gonna be pretty much set at common grounds for the evening. well, minus arms aloft and maybe psyched to die.

tilt wheel, cruiserweight, vena cava and no friends

Tilt wheel seemed a bit cool, cruiserweight and vena cava clips bored me though. When I say crazy and fucked up at least mean guys who will bring it all no matter where they are at. Bands that bring the same crazed excitement like Hour of the Wolf or Bomb the Music Industry.

Tilt wheel seemed a bit cool, cruiserweight and vena cava clips bored me though. When I say crazy and fucked up at least mean guys who will bring it all no matter where they are at. Bands that bring the same crazed excitement like Hour of the Wolf or Bomb the Music Industry.

go see emotron!!

go see emotron!!

This guy is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I am 100% there for this dude! Thanks!!!

TiltWheel will be a big fat hairy drunken mess and it will rule. If you miss it you may as well not go to Fest.

TiltWheel will be a big fat hairy drunken mess and it will rule. If you miss it you may as well not go to Fest.

kyle loves himself some Tiltwheel. :)

we are soooo having a beer at some point during fest...

kyle, it is a must that we have a beer this fest.

my brother will once again be sending a bunch of New Glarus to me. lets get drunk.

Whoa... I feel so loved! But seriously, fuck this "having a beer" bullshit. Why stop at one? Let's have a bunch and get fuckin stupid! ;D

my brother will once again be sending a bunch of New Glarus to me. lets get drunk.

Whoa... I feel so loved! But seriously, fuck this "having a beer" bullshit. Why stop at one? Let's have a bunch and get fuckin stupid! ;D

i rephrase

Dearest Kyle,

at the fest this year, lets us drink 17 beers together and then yell at people, heckle bands and fall down and pee our pants.

<3 -cory- <3

because i can't drink alot. i'm old and my liver can't handle it in most cases. I also get tired quickly when i drink. besides i drink stouts, and after about 6 i'm literally full. the 24 year old me would have totally drank myself sober with you.. i'm a wuss now. :(