Where's Valentine?

Anyone heard from Ken? He read the message I sent him the other day about the vinyl he still needs to send me but never replied. I've been waiting for nearly 7 months now... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hate to say it but I'm starting to get put off from buying vinyl from certain dudes on here! Bummer-town.

i saw ken saturday night and he did reference that he still owes you records and feels bad about it. he's living pay check to pay check and still doesn't have the funds to send the package. if he doesn't reply to this I WILL get you a solid eta for when your package will get sent out.

i do know he feels bad about this whole thing and is including a rare variant for your troubles which you should enjoy.

Shitty. If he paid for a record, shipping was built into that and the money should've been used to ship.

If it was a trade, suck it up and ship it.

Lameness.

he lost his job,

then all the money from his paypal account got used because his bank card got over drawn for bills,

now he doesn't even have a bank account,

and he's in mucho debt,

i agree it's lame but he feels really bad about it and is planning on making good on it soon

Minty! Dude, wicked sorry. Josh told me about this thread so I sought it out. I am in fact sending it on friday! Also, in addition to another record I'm sending with it I wanna send you a vinyl vlog shirt. What size do you wear?

Also, send me you address one more time so I def have it.

Also, gabe! I'm still planning on sending you that jawbreaker album. It and your dopeamines dicks lp will go out friday as well.

I'm really sorry about this. This has been a very bad year.