Cassino - Sounds of Salvation

• 3 years later...
they sold that digital b-sides ep to supposedly raise money for the pressing of kingprince.

I remember that!

Sidenote: I've gotten in touch with the dudes in Cassino on two different occasions, 2 years apart. Both times they were very adamant on doing everything themselves. They're really not down with any sort of label being involved. I guess there was some bitter feelings from when he was in Northstar, though I'm not sure what happened. We'll probably never see this released on vinyl.

they sold that digital b-sides ep to supposedly raise money for the pressing of kingprince.

I remember that!

Sidenote: I've gotten in touch with the dudes in Cassino on two different occasions, 2 years apart. Both times they were very adamant on doing everything themselves. They're really not down with any sort of label being involved. I guess there was some bitter feelings from when he was in Northstar, though I'm not sure what happened. We'll probably never see this released on vinyl.

yeah....that second record that N* made for Triple Crown was a pretty radical departure in their sound...I have a feeling Triple Crown had something to do with that...

• 7 years later...