Smartpunk sucks...

Some days ago i ordered from Smartpunk the Bear Vs Shark's Terrorhawk vinyl version, they had the normal cover picture on the web site and no mentions about other particulars: anyway i just received the fucking picture disc version and sincerely i'm not a PD fan, i love the normal covers....

Is it too hard for them write near the item that is a fucking picture disc????

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

I hate to talk trash, but I have not been very happy with smartpunk, they owe me a decent amount of money (at least for me) and they don't answer my calls or emails. I don't want to get ugly about it, but I might do something drastic to get their attention.

I hate to talk trash, but I have not been very happy with smartpunk, they owe me a decent amount of money (at least for me) and they don't answer my calls or emails. I don't want to get ugly about it, but I might do something drastic to get their attention.

i had to ride them for about 4 months to get paid a couple hundred bucks. theyre lame.

picture discs are awesome. especially that bear vs shark!

Ok, the vinyl looks great, but i hate the trasparent plastic sleeve and i would like have the normal paper cover with all the artwork....

agreed. those plastic sleeves suuuuuuuck. I'd probably like them a lot more even if they came in a plain white sleeve.

my biggest issue with picture discs is that most dont come with a jacket. and that makes them awkward to store.

and if they do come with a jacket, they're so thick it seems like they cause the jacket to ring wear faster than normal wax

and they sort of look tacky

but like someone already said, if my favorite band puts one out, im buying it.

Some days ago i ordered from Smartpunk the Bear Vs Shark's Terrorhawk vinyl version, they had the normal cover picture on the web site and no mentions about other particulars: anyway i just received the fucking picture disc version and sincerely i'm not a PD fan, i love the normal covers....

Is it too hard for them write near the item that is a fucking picture disc????

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Did they send you the first or second pressing of the picture disc?

i met a dude that worked at smart punk and ever since that i knew it was a shady operation. i did email them about the smartpunk stage and got a response though. sales is what gets you a spot no matter who, when or where. hard for a band to get bigger if they cant play the smallest stage at warped isnt it?

ass clowns.