August Burns Red - Constellations LP

As you guys may or may not know, August Burns Red has a new album coming out on July 14th called 'Constellations'. They're really cool dudes and I just got confirmation from their guitarist JB that they're pressing this on vinyl and it should drop around the same time as the cd.

not sure how many of you guys like ABR, but personally, i'm stoked!

Info has come out about ABR FINALLY touring Australia., can't want for them. Were asked by The Devil Wears Prada to tour with out here last year but turned down the invite due a previous tour and are apparently coming out here again to support Caliban. Excited about tour and new album, Messengers is awesome

• 7 years later...
6 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Apparently they dropped too early on MerchNow and someone was able to buy it. 

Im sure these will sell out almost right away 

What a tease. God damn I'm going to be so stressed out until these go up. I can't miss this, it's one of their best albums and it's always been literally impossible to find. They could sell this for $50 a pop and still sell out I bet, the demand is there.

23 minutes ago, rcafilm said:

Looks like it. As much as I enjoy alternate artwork for represses, this album has one of my favorite covers and that is not nearly as great.

I have had the thought of selling my 1st press if a repress ever showed... but yeah, the artwork just isn't the same. Very excited for all of you though! Fantastic album!

1 hour ago, rcafilm said:

Oh thank God an actual date. My blood pressure just went down.

I'm intrigued by the "sunset" but if it's a color-in-color haze from Pirates Press I'll be concerned about sound quality. Wasn't super stoked on the green from the Discogs photos, but I could certainly live with it.

Looks like color-in-color "blob" opaque white (or similar) inside translucent red instead of haze. Haze is a lot less defined than that.

Edited by deer