August Burns Red - Constellations LP

I really don't need this... but I kinda want one... the alternate artwork would go well with the alternate artwork "Messengers"... I don't need to be a variant collector though. I'm having a total Smeagol/Golem talk with myself now.

And why so lazy with the mockups? They had a couple of days and could've added the "correct" artwork for this pressing.

42 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I really don't understand the dislikes on this site sometimes. Are you laughing at me just cause I don't have the money to afford $100 records? 

it's not like this is their only album.. just because it's been out of print for a long time, doesn't necessarily mean it's for you

Edited by antisyntax

1 minute ago, antisyntax said:

it's not like this is their only album. just because it's been out of print for a long time, doesn't necessarily mean it's for you

No I'm a pretty big ABR fan and have a bunch of stuff on CD (Thrill Seeker,Messnegers,Constellations) but since I only started recently collecting a while ago, haven't gone back and grabbed all those on vinyl is all....

To clarify my comment, their records are a pain in the ass to get hold of because most were pressed in pretty limited quantities and often by kind of crappy distributors (Solid State, CI) so prices are usually pretty ridiculous. I slept on Leveler, Thrill Seeker, and Messengers and regret that pretty heavily even though I've heard they're all more or less mediocre pressings. I will say Rescue & Restore is an A+ pressing, so if you're into that album you'll definitely want a copy. The newest double version of the Christmas LP is also great sounding (45 rpm) and you can pick it up from SS for (relatively) a song at the moment. Far Away Places is a decent pressing and you should be able to find it pretty easily.

6 hours ago, SwiftCat said:

I got the swamp green, still debating if it was worth it... Messengers will always be their best.

didnt even sell out first day.. But just glad ill have it cause i love abr.

looking more forward to norma jean new album, and the acb hell or high water pressing.

who cares? does that make it less cool?