August Burns Red - Constellations LP

12 hours ago, SwiftCat said:

I got the swamp green, still debating if it was worth it... Messengers will always be their best.

didnt even sell out first day.. But just glad ill have it cause i love abr.

looking more forward to norma jean new album, and the acb hell or high water pressing.

Is the ACB pressing already sold out / on sale? I really regret not getting a copy of Come Now Sleep

For those who ordered Monday when it first went up, has anyone received a shipping notification email from MerchNow? If you paid extra for "rush processing" I'm not referring to you, as those would've been shipped Monday, but considering today's Wednesday I would hope they'd have shipped all the regular orders out by now...but they are known for being painfully slow so nothing would surprise me.

17 minutes ago, Tedwards_ said:

For those who ordered Monday when it first went up, has anyone received a shipping notification email from MerchNow? If you paid extra for "rush processing" I'm not referring to you, as those would've been shipped Monday, but considering today's Wednesday I would hope they'd have shipped all the regular orders out by now...but they are known for being painfully slow so nothing would surprise me.

I haven't got a shipping confirmation for my last few orders from MerchNow. 

Reminder that they're dealing with ~1000 orders they received in one day for just this one record, on top of any orders they had from their other storefronts. They could be forgiven for taking a few days to process all of them.

I usually get shipping confirmation from them, but they may very well not be bothering for this just to speed up the process. We should know one way or the other by the weekend though.

Got mine today. Thank god it got delivered later in the afternoon after the sun was on the other side of my apartment; whoever dropped it off just kind of leaned it up against my front door (which is exposed to direct sunlight until about 4pm), so it would have been warped as fuck had it been delivered any earlier than it was.

Also, green confirmed for best variant. Just saying.

11 hours ago, Aych said:

Got mine today. Thank god it got delivered later in the afternoon after the sun was on the other side of my apartment; whoever dropped it off just kind of leaned it up against my front door (which is exposed to direct sunlight until about 4pm), so it would have been warped as fuck had it been delivered any earlier than it was.

Also, green confirmed for best variant. Just saying.

I'm always really paranoid about records coming in warped during the summer. It's happened to me a few times over the years. Got this over the weekend with a nasty corner ding. Oh well I guess. 

Man it feels weird to have a picture I took being used on a flipper's eBay auction. For some reason I feel a strange need to defend myself even though I've nothing to do with the listing.

On 6/26/2016 at 3:19 PM, HybridxReality said:

And I missed the green. If anyone has an extra, hook a brotha up!

There's a fairly cheap one on Discogs right now. https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/358339257 It's... about how much it was to buy it (cost + shipping from SS) plus additional shipping? Hopefully I'm not supporting a bloated listing. Just wanna help.

Finally got to spin this and it sounds pretty excellent. Not exactly a reference disc, but an enjoyable listen all the way through until about midway through Meddler where some inner groove distortion starts to sneak in. Was really worried about IGD (I grimaced when I saw how close this was cut), but it's very very minimal on side A (the outro to Escape Artist sounds nice and clear, which was a real surprise) and not unlistenable on the flip side (though the end of Crusades is disappointing). Would have been nice to see this as a 2xLP like the original pressing, but I'd call this pressing "close enough."

This is still for sure a superior release to the other T&N/SS reissues, for those who were concerned.

Edited by rcafilm
Oops, flubbed a fact.

for anyone still looking for Rescue and Restore, this site has one of the deluxe box sets for significantly less than what the album sells for by itself.

I ordered one this past weekend and it shipped out this week (2 left when I ordered) (one left now)

~$42 total

http://vinylbay777.com/shop/rock/sealed-august-burns-red-rescue-restore-deluxe-lp-import-2013-solid-state/

Edited by antisyntax