Where can I get vinyl?

I KOLLEKT TEH vinyl.

But seriously. Some good ones have been mentioned...Insound, Interpunk (watch for shipping), Vinyl Collective, Very Distro, RevHQ, etc...

The best thing is to just buy direct from the label, if they offer that option. Labels like No Idea, Polyvinyl, Bridge Nine, Level Plane, and hundreds more love to release vinyl.

Sheesh, I don't know why some of you are jumping down my throat because I said "vinyl". So I made a mistake, like I said, I'm new to the whole "vinyl record" collecting. I admit that I'm a noob in this area. Thanks to those who gave suggestions, I'll look into them. And for the person who asked what kind of music I'm into, well I'm listen to different types of rock, usually more on the harder/heavier side, and also some alternative.

Guest genericinsight
Sheesh, I don't know why some of you are jumping down my throat because I said "vinyl"

its just become a pet peeve amongst collectors. Even people who aren't new to vinyl collecting still say it. I wouldn't pay much attention to our bickering, if you start posting here more often you'll join right in.

Welcome to the board.

Sheesh, I don't know why some of you are jumping down my throat because I said "vinyl". So I made a mistake, like I said, I'm new to the whole "vinyl record" collecting. I admit that I'm a noob in this area. Thanks to those who gave suggestions, I'll look into them. And for the person who asked what kind of music I'm into, well I'm listen to different types of rock, usually more on the harder/heavier side, and also some alternative.

you could start having a look at sites like:

roboticempire.com

conspiracyrecords.com

southernlord.com

southern.net

temporaryresidence.com

sisterray.co.uk

normanrecords.com

hydrahead.com

insound.com

interpunk.com

there are SO many out there though. when you find one, bookmark it.