How many others have been ripped off by Streetcore

I saw that there is a user called streetcore here. He also has an account on the pop punk message bored. A couple months ago he posted a list of stuff to sell on the PPMB. I paid him $18 for a red Ergs "Cotton Pickin Minute" and Ergs/Modern Machines 7". A couple others ordered some stuff from him and got ripped off too.

So far that's 3. It looks like he had an e-bay account that I didn't know about either. Vinylcorrective. TOns of negative feedback. If I would've seen that before, I would've never sent him money. I just filed a paypal claim and am curious if any of you have had the displeasure of dealing with this cunt.

traded with him.

everything went fine.

a day later the records i traded him were on ebay.

So you actually received records from him, or just sent him records and the ones you were supposed to get ended up on ebay?

Also curious. Did he use his bullshit Harvey Stratton aliasfor his mailing address. Or a different name?

There are a few people here you got ripped off by him...I am not one of them, but he up and vanished after taking people's loot.

I am trying to find his true identity. So far, everything leads to his real name being:

[image]

P.J. Isaacs

Born: 2 Nov 1979

Attended Eastern Kentucky University

Had a cat named flip and a chihuahua named sissy

Has a 3 year old daughter

What he looks for in a juggalette:

I'm just looking for a freak that's down to gently caress, and cuddling is aight too. If ya like that poo poo. Nah, I'm just looking for a Juggalette to chill wit, blaze wit. Jus a Juggalette who want's to party and do poo poo, I ain't looking to be no one's baby daddy. So if ya like the pic (it's not a recent pic), and if ya live in central KY. Holla at a nigga. And in March i'll be moving to Dover, DE, so chicks in the DE., MD., NJ., and PA., area's holla at me. Awwww yeah, my interest so you know if we have sumpin in common, they are blazin, rollin in my 88 royale, blazin, and representin the wicket poo poo.

Known e-mail addresses:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Ebay: Vinylcorrective

myspace: http://www.myspace.com/streetcore

Any other info would be appreciated.

traded with him.

everything went fine.

a day later the records i traded him were on ebay.

So you actually received records from him, or just sent him records and the ones you were supposed to get ended up on ebay?

Also curious. Did he use his bullshit Harvey Stratton aliasfor his mailing address. Or a different name?

yeah, i actually got records from him.

he sent me a message saying he got the records and then next day they were on ebay.

yes, he used Harvey Stratton for mailing.

Could you get together with all of the other dudes that got ripped off and file a report with his police department, and file mail fraud with the USPS?

That is the purpose of this thread. To find more victims.

Good luck, the net is more wild wild west then anything these days.

I suggest you mail him some poop, well no, that you could get in trouble for, so mail at your own risk.