Ice Nine Kills covering Aerosmith's "Cryin'"

Ahaha. Wtf is with that 5 second total stop at the end of the break down? Soo good.

Good scouting Ferret.

in their defense (not really), ferret has been putting out almost complete shit for the last few years anyway (sans poison the well and zao) so this is right up their alley.

i didnt listen but ive no doubt that its terrible.

Guest kissthesharks

It looks like they spent more time working on t-shirt designs than practicing. I have no musical ability..but I can still make that observation.

Guest genericinsight

I wonder how their fans who dissed Aerosmith during the VC vs INK thread are going to feel seeing this. ::)

I understand that they're really mediocre, but why did the crazy e-battle start here that one time over this band? Although I'd never listen to them, it's not like they're a brokencyde level of bad.

If I recall correctly, Scott wrote a review in AP, received an e-mail about it, and posted it here for laughs. People agreed they sucked, then a bunch of Ice Nine Kills fans came over to defend the band. It was like VC v. AP. (First AP is the magazine, second AP isn't)

If I recall correctly, Scott wrote a review in AP, received an e-mail about it, and posted it here for laughs. People agreed they sucked, then a bunch of Ice Nine Kills fans came over to defend the band. It was like VC v. AP. (First AP is the magazine, second AP isn't)

sad i was not here for this.

Yeah, it was pretty epic.

I feel as if this board should have a section deemed "Epic Threads" (not to be confused with the line of whore-esque little kids clothes Macy's sells), where threads of the such are locked, and stored for all eternity, in chronological order, for all to see.

12/18

INK

Craigslist hooker

This could get epic...

Guest genericinsight
I understand that they're really mediocre, but why did the crazy e-battle start here that one time over this band? Although I'd never listen to them, it's not like they're a brokencyde level of bad.

It was mainly because the band actually went ahead and told their fans via Myspace bulletins and the like to come here and defend them. No doubt in my mind their fans wouldn't have even known about the thread if they didn't make their own fans "fight their battles", so to speak (not that a band being unable to take criticism should become a battle in the first place).

How did the band even find out this thread existed? Did someone tell or send that to them? I hardly remember now.

After about twenty seconds of this I think I would rather listen to Brokencyde.

^^^^Don't say this..

Well at least they didn't butcher a good Aerosmith song... Aerosmith hasn't done anything well since the early 80's. And i'm being really forgiving of the 80's. it was all about the 70's.

What i would have enjoyed is if he kept spouting off "LINDA MOON.... LINDA MOON" like he did in "Be Cool"