panopticon up in robotic empire store

right. but ive always thought represses even decrease the ebay value of pretty much all the pressings before it.

i dont know, i could be wrong here. i just know robotic empire needs to chillax with the isis wax. if for no other reason than i dont feel like buying anymore for a while.

i mean, its not an exact science. im sure there will always be people willing to pay out the ass for beyond hypothermia on clear or we are the romans on blue/orange. and there will always be people who are fine with settling on a repress. i mean, that shit is always going to be limited to 200 pieces or whatever. people like us realize what that means and how fucking cool it is to own something of that magnitude.

i know many people on here disagree, but i really believe that the music should go out to as many people as possible. and the people that know their shit will always envy and be willing to pay for a really rare early press. over and out.

i mean, its not an exact science. im sure there will always be people willing to pay out the ass for beyond hypothermia on clear or we are the romans on blue/orange. and there will always be people who are fine with settling on a repress. i mean, that shit is always going to be limited to 200 pieces or whatever. people like us realize what that means and how fucking cool it is to own something of that magnitude.

i know many people on here disagree, but i really believe that the music should go out to as many people as possible. and the people that know their shit will always envy and be willing to pay for a really rare early press. over and out.

as someone who owns a first press copy of we are the romans, ill be the first to say that record is way overdue for a repress because it destroys. same with cave in - until your heart stops and a bunch of other hydrahead stuff. quite frankly, im surprised hydrahead hasn't got on the ball on this stuff seeing as how people are literally clamoring to get their hands on these records. surely equal vision realizes if they pressed 2000 more copies of jane doe that they'd sell a boatload of records. if they can do CD reissues, they can certainly do LP reissues.